Sunday, September 7, 2014

Welcome to my world!

Hi, I am Christian Madera Diaz and this is my freshman blog. I will tell you a little about me. I am 18 year old, I’m very active and I consider myself an honest, responsible and intelligent person. I love sports. I play water polo I started to play this sport at the age of 14 in Caguas. It’s actually something I love and I’m very proud of all I have achieved in this sport. Now that you know a little about me I want to tell you about the topics you will find on my blog. Here you will find a wide variety of topics that will identify you, who will entertain you and with you might face daily life. I'll talk about important issues such as marriage, religion, world, death, wars and more, but also I will write on interesting topics such as celebrities, movies, media and many more. Weekly you will find a different and very interesting topic, which I will express, my honest opinion. In all I will write on the following topics: happiness, death, war, religion, marriage, celebrities, movies, education and finally you speak of the world. I hope that you like and help you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment